Beedie Construction Ltd. is seeking to fill multiple positions for our industrial tilt-up projects in Langley, Richmond and Surrey as well as for new projects located in Delta, Coquitlam and Burnaby. Candidates should be working towards achieving their Journeyman Ticket.
- Assist with building panels, footings, retaining walls and stairs
- Support in preparing footing, slab, panel and underground layouts
- Understand the basics of reading and interpreting blueprints
- Adhere to and respect Beedie’s COR program and Worksafe BC regulations
- Take direction and guidance from experienced Carpenters
- Aid in meeting deadlines
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Work as a team player
- Committed to ensuring a safe workplace
- Can lift up to 50 lbs and perform other physically demanding duties
- Show initiative and a genuine desire to learn
- Punctual, reliable and dependable and show initiative
- Previous tilt-up construction experience is beneficial but not necessary
- Level I first aid is an asset as is boom and scissor lift and fall protection training
- Able to commute to any of our site locations throughout the Metro Vancouver area
Beedie offers long-term career potential, a competitive hourly rate, ICBA group benefit package paid 50/50, annual bonus, and work gear reimbursement.
Beedie employees give back by proudly supporting local non-profit organizations that strengthen the communities we work, play and live in.
While we appreciate interest from all applicants, no phone calls please and only those who are selected for interviews will be contacted.