Beedie Construction Ltd. is seeking to fill multiple positions for our industrial tilt-up projects in Delta, Coquitlam, New Westminster, Burnaby and Surrey. Candidates should possess a Journeyman Carpenter Ticket or have more than five years carpentry experience.
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Build panels, footings, retaining walls and stairs
- Understand footing, slab, panel and underground layout process; including selecting materials, planning sequences and methods of work
- Mentor Apprentice Carpenters
- Adhere to and respect Beedie’s COR program and Worksafe BC requirements
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Work as a team player with fellow co-workers, subtrades and consultants
- Have attention to detail and good organization skills
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Can lift up to 50 lbs and perform other physically demanding duties
- Industrial tilt-up construction experience is beneficial
- Committed to ensuring a safe workplace
- Punctual, reliable, dependable and self-motivated
- Able to commute to any of our site locations throughout the Metro Vancouver area
- Level I first aid is an asset as is boom/scissor lift and fall protection training
Beedie offers long-term career potential, a competitive hourly rate, ICBA group benefit package paid 50/50, annual bonus, and work gear reimbursement.
Beedie employees give back by proudly supporting local non-profit organizations that strengthen the communities we work, play and live in.
While we appreciate interest from all applicants, no phone calls please and only those who are selected for interviews will be contacted.